Teaching vacancies for September 2014
Brighton College Al Ain opened in September 2013. Fully-qualified teachers who have at least two years’ experience of British-curriculum schools are encouraged to apply for any vacant positions advertised below.
Please be aware that in order to submit a full application for teaching vacancies, soft copies of the following are required:
- A covering letter, addressed to the Head Master, Mr Alun Yorath
- An up-to-date CV
- A completed Brighton College Al Ain Application Form
Please state clearly in your letter and on the Application Form your preferred teaching post, and outline any subsidiary subjects you can offer, together with details of your extra-curricular strengths. The Application Form must be completed in full; it can be downloaded here. Your letter and Application Form, together with a full CV naming two referees, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, should be sent by email only to email@example.com.
Our Teacher Information sheet can be found here.
Our Teacher Job Description can be found here.
Our Head of Department (Senior School) or Head of Year (Junior School) Job Description can be found here.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is Thursday 13th March
Please note that we reserve the right to make an appointment at any stage during the recruitment process:
- Head of English (Years 5-9 & GCSE English- ability to teach and lead A Level English Literature and Language is a requirement of this post)
- Spanish Teacher/ Head of Modern Foreign Languages (ability to teach Spanish to A-level is a requirement of this post)
- KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers (Heads of Year roles may be available for suitable candidates)
- Maths Teacher (Years 5-9 & GCSE Maths)
- SEN Teacher (SENCO role may be available for a suitable candidate)
- Junior School Head of Arabic Language (Native and Non-native)
- Arabic Language Teachers (Native and Non-native) for FS1- Year 10
Love working with young children?
Have a commitment to excellence in education?
A dedicated and positive team player?
Fluent in English?
Then we would love to hear from you! We can offer you an opportunity to be part of a supportive and creative teaching team with high-quality, continual professional development. These posts command salaries above the regional norm.
Please contact Mrs Julie Plomer, PA to the Head of Junior School, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.