How To Apply:
If you have any specific questions about how to apply to Brighton College Al Ain, we are happy to personally guide you through the process. Please contact our Admissions Team by calling +971 (0) 50 4520109 or email email@example.com
A child’s point of entry into the College is based on their date of birth. Year group entry ages can be found in the 'Entry Ages'. We would kindly ask that you refer to this document before completing the Online Application Form.
Please note that we are unable to process incomplete applications.
Step by Step Admissions Process
Click here to complete an online application for your child.
Please supply supporting documents for your child's application by email or in person.
The documents required are as follows:
- Pupil's passport copy
- Pupil's UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copies (if already based in the UAE)
- Last academic years' school reports
- Medical, Education Psychologist Report, IEPs (where applicable)
*UAE residence visas and Emirates IDs can be supplied at a later stage if you are yet to relocate to Al Ain.
The College carries out admissions assessments both on-campus and online for overseas applications/ during temporary closures. After reviewing the documents provided, the Admissions team will contact you to either:
- Invite your child to attend Stay & Play sessions (FS1/FS2)
- Arrange a class visit/entry assessment at the College (Year 1 - Year 13)
*For overseas applications, we require the current school’s contact details to carry out the online assessment.
Once your child's admissions assessment is complete, the College will communicate the admissions' decision in 5-7 working days.
If your child successfully secures a place we will require further documentation as follows:
- 1 x student passport size photograph on white background
- Birth Certificate and Immunization records
- Parent's passports, UAE Residence Visa, Emirates ID
- Family book (UAE Nationals only)
- Prior to the first day of attendance pupils must submit a Transfer Certificate (TC) and their final school report, signed and stamped by a school official (for Year 2 and above only).
Once the offer is accepted, we require a registration fee of 5% of the total tuition fee which can be paid directly in the College, by cash or cheque. A bank transfer is also acceptable, however, a copy of the transfer slip should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.